Turkey Breast Holiday Roast- this classic holiday Boneless Turkey Breast will look and taste amazing as your holiday table centerpiece.
Follow these cooking instructions below:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Rub the turkey breast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan and cook according to weight and until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan over medium heat, combine maple syrup, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, sage, thyme, vinegar and salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer and cook until thickened slightly.
- About one hour before turkey is done, begin basting with glaze, about every 20 minutes. If desired, brush turkey with glaze on final time after removing from oven.
- Let turkey stand for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.